When the day warms up, it packs down super small to fit in your vest or pack. The DWR finish sheds moisture and the tightly woven, yet highly breathable double-weave fabric resists punctures and keeps you cool during activity. With ample stretch in both body and side panels, this pullover moves easily through the shot. Deep 3/4-zip aids temperature regulation and allows easy on-and-off. Low-profile, welded-stretch chest pocket holds small valuables safely. Stretchy contour cuffs have a comfortable close fit, and provide extra protection from the elements and brush. For safety afield, ample blaze patches meet all state minimum sq in. requirements. Polyester/spandex. Washable. Imported.
Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- The perfect lightweight layer when it's too warm for a jacket
- DWR finish sheds moisture to help keep you dry
- Stretch where you need it for excellent mobility and unrestricted swing
- Packs down small to fit in your vest or pack
- Breathable, yet extremelly abrasion resistant
- Deep 3/4 zipper for easy on/off and excess heat release
- Contour cuffs stretch for a comfortable, snug fit