The 9-foot 4-weight is beloved by anglers for many reasons. Versatile across all manner of water, it will be the small-stream rod you reach for on a blustery fall day and the dry-fly rod in hand during a calm summer morning’s PMD hatch. The Recon 904-4 offers the delicacy of the four-weight line with the backbone to reach out over larger water. The appropriate flex has been built into the rod, eliminating the need to worry about tip- and mid-flex designations. Crafted with a completely new ferrule design, a stealthy shadow green blank, and heavy-duty black nickel hardware, the Recon is ready for your next adventure. Proudly made in Manchester, Vermont, USA.
- 2⅜ oz. 4-piece
- 9′ 4-wt.
- Shadow green blank with black nickel reel seat and dark burl wood insert
- Heavy-duty black nickel hardware
- 7” half wells grip
- Silver snake and stripping guides
- Rod tube
- Backed by our 25-year guarantee
Optional Rod Outfit
- Recon 904-4 fly rod
- Hydros SL II reel
- Access WF Trout line
- 125 yards of 20lb Dacron backing
- Rod tube